About Me

Larbert, Scotland, United Kingdom

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Postman Pat....












Due to the random post strikes around here recently, the post came be very haphazard. For example, having had none on Monday or yesterday, today I had a veritable mountain. some of which was quite interesting
  • A cheque from the BMA charitable trust towards my tuition fees this year for Uni
  • A new shiny nectar card to replace the old one
  • A nice letter from my new power company asking for my meter reading and telling me how many points I will earn for my Tesco Clubcard.
  • A letter offering me a loan
  • One from ING Direct asking me to open a savings account with them. the only issue being that I already have one.
  • A nice letter from the University telling me that I don't start until the 20 something of October as I passed SSM2 last year.
Mind that could be all my post until Monday now....

No comments: