About Me

Larbert, Scotland, United Kingdom

Thursday, May 3, 2007

Election Day


Not going to say who for, but suffice to say it was a different party in each of the 3 ballots, and in one case I did base it on their NHS policies. I doubt my constituency one will win, but the regional stands a good chance and no idea about the council.
I did wonder why it needed 8 council staff to staff one polling station. 7 people (plus 2 police)
x 15 hours is a lot of money......still they have a computer or scanner to count the votes this time, so the results will be later than before (go figure). Ah well I have this afternoon off timetable, so back to my flat looking out the window at the half-dressed peely-wally ones getting their UV rays. I am actually very very very very very jealous - normally its raining!

No comments: