About Me

Larbert, Scotland, United Kingdom

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Illuminated 40ft women outside my bedroom










These were taken at 8pm

No, I haven't been on mind altering drugs (today) but for the past 4-5 months there has been a huge 4-storey advert opposite my flat. It is hung to disguise a building site.

Well tonight they turned floodlights on to illuminate the advert (for FCUK.com). They have been angled towards the poster, but I can still kind of read comfortably in my living room with the blinds open and lights off.

Oh well!!

This was taken at 11pm - look how much brighter it is!


There has also been a planning request to convert the offices on the ground floor of my building into shops. I need to remember to go to the council planning department to check these out and make sure that it doensn't involve major changes to the access to my flat!

No comments: