About Me

Larbert, Scotland, United Kingdom

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Investment and return


In September last year, I gave the BMA £24 annual subscriptions. yesterday they sent me a letter offering me £1500 (a 6250% return).

To be fair I gave them the same amount last year and got nothing back, and I might not get anything next year! It is to pay my tuition fees etc this coming year and came from the BMA charities wing, which has a trust to provide support for Medical students.

So I guess I owe thanks to two groups of people - my two referees; and all the BMA members who contribute to the charities fund each year which allowed them to grant me this money.

My LEA have calculated me as not having to pay fees next year because (yet again) they have forgotten to factor in that this is my second degree and thus I have to pay full UK Fees.

No comments: