About Me

Larbert, Scotland, United Kingdom

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Painting










After 3 years in my flat, and in an effort to rejuvenate the place a bit to go with my new lease of life in Uni, I have decided to decorate my flat. my Mum & Dad are coming up to help (well dad to do the fiddly bits as he maintains that corners are very complex.

For a laugh, I took some photos of my flat and traced over the walls then coloured them the colour they will be when painted - you can see the results below. the issue is trying to get a computer colour that matches the paint. Anyway 2 walls will be "Natural Hessian" (cream), the ones in the 'bay' by the window will be "Lemon Tropics" (kinda yellow), and the wall in the kitchen will be "Roasted Red" - a kinda terracotta colour. If the yellow and Hessian look ok together, then we may carry then through into the hallway and bedroom in months to come. The ceiling and sloping walls will be white to reflect light back into the room (or so my mum says).

No comments: