About Me

Larbert, Scotland, United Kingdom

Sunday, October 7, 2007

Rugby


After France surprising New Zealand yesterday, Scotland and Fiji both has spirited poerformances today which were in the end just not quite enough to get through.

Argentina vs South Africa is an interesting tie, as on paper you expect the Springboks to win...but Argentina have had some good performances in this World cup. It also presents me with too problems - which would I like in the final (bearing in mind that at the moment, England still have a chance to reach the final) and also, who to support. I think despite my not supporting Southern hemisphere teams, that in this case I have to support South Africa, since I don't have anything against them, except the fact that they are Southern Hemisphere, whereas I'm not keen on Argentina at all....

No comments: