About Me

Larbert, Scotland, United Kingdom

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Another random question thing

Stolen from Rachel's blog, but with my answers, obviously.

Four jobs I've had in my life:
1. Customer service assistant
2. Library assistant
3. Youth work assistant
4. Admin Officer, Dept Work & Pensions

Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Gladiator
2. The Hole
3. Shrek
4. Monsters Inc

Four places I have lived
1. North Shields
2. Student Edinburgh (Pollock)
3. Normal Edinburgh
4. Glasgow

T.V. shows I watch
1. Ramsays Kitchen Nightmares
2. Scrubs
3. Top Gear
4. House

Four places I have been:
1. Australia
2. China
3. Austria
4. Singapore

Four of my favourite foods:
1. Bread
2. Blackcurrant
3. Carrot
4. Apples

Four things I am looking forward to this year:
1. End of exams
2. Last long summer holiday
3. Passing 3rd year
4. My sister's wedding

No comments: