About Me

Larbert, Scotland, United Kingdom

Thursday, May 1, 2008

End of term feeling?

Today was the end of the timetable.....my life is technically empty from now until May 19th, which is kinda scary. I am thinking of getting together with some others for some brainstorming and clinical skills practice stuff. there is a minor issue that the Clinical Skills area is closed due to flooding this week, and the Year 5 final OSCE for the next 2 weeks.

I now have all my exam details - candidate number, OSCE locations (Victoria Infirmary * Med School), OSCE times (Wednesday 21st 3.30-5.20pm and Thursday 22nd 10am-11am), written exam location - Kelvin Gallery - no idea where that is though!

I also bumped into the head of year yesterday after the lecture, and we had a quick chat - she thinks I will be fine in the exams and that I should have words with my family about their decisions to die near exams! It was all said in a nice way though. So everyone is telling me that I can do well and will do well.....

No comments: