About Me

Larbert, Scotland, United Kingdom

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Mystery absences


Ok, I have been MIA for about a week. Well not actually missing, since I knew where I was. I was working on the tech crew for an event in the City halls. Mainly working with the video kit which we were using for IMAG (Image MAGnification) i.e. showing the audience things that they may not be able to see, or which they can see but which we can make bigger using zoom etc. I also ended up involved in stage building and lighting as always happens at such events.The pic above is from the same show in 2006.

All in all a fun way to send 5 days, but tiring as i had work and work-related social events to attend with the usual mob - Stefan the german, dave the hat, the tattooed drinker, Sarah, Little Miss P, Butcher Boy and others.

No comments: