About Me

Larbert, Scotland, United Kingdom

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Shrek the third


Excitingly (or not) the new Shrek film is due for release on 29 June. Which happens to be the end of the first week of my 3week holiday, which will be nice.

Although I can never actually manage to describe the actual Shrek storyline to anyone - "See there's this Ogre, and a donkey and well......" is about as far as I normally get - I'm sure no 3 will be a good film and I am looking forward to it as a holiday treat.

The film had its' London premiere last night at possibly the most expensive cinema ever. When we took TJF to London in 2003, we thought we might catch a film at the Leicester Square Odeon - but at £14 a ticket it was seriously overpriced for an Odeon.

Now some might accuse me of posting about this too early just to have an excuse to post pictures of Cameron Diaz more than once, but that would be inaccurate and unfair, I think.

2 comments:

PhilT81 said...

Cameron Diaz? I thought it was just an excuse to post pictures of John!

Ms-Ellisa said...

Inaccurate surely, but why unfair?!
I love all shrek movies... They make a good laugh. :-)