About Me

Larbert, Scotland, United Kingdom

Saturday, July 7, 2007

A big Friday night out.



On Friday, after revising til about 9, I met butcher boy for coffee and a milkshake (he had coffee, I had milkshake) - that makes me sound like a small child.....
Anyway, after we went to play Wii sports. I have to say I'm tempted to buy one.................. its soo much fun. Bowling, golf, boxing are all quite easy. tennis and baseball are just ridiculous.

Once I had got my hand in, I won at bowling and golf (though he won the first golf match), and at the boxing i proved quite good. I think it is something to do with the lack of pain felt when you hit the guy on the computer.

Some of the other games for it look quite good too.

If only I had more money than i needed then i could buy a wii.

No comments: