Due to the random post strikes around here recently, the post came be very haphazard. For example, having had none on Monday or yesterday, today I had a veritable mountain. some of which was quite interesting
- A cheque from the BMA charitable trust towards my tuition fees this year for Uni
- A new shiny nectar card to replace the old one
- A nice letter from my new power company asking for my meter reading and telling me how many points I will earn for my Tesco Clubcard.
- A letter offering me a loan
- One from ING Direct asking me to open a savings account with them. the only issue being that I already have one.
- A nice letter from the University telling me that I don't start until the 20 something of October as I passed SSM2 last year.