As mentioned below/above, they have let me back into do Year 3, but on a few conditions!
- I do not have to do the SSM's (so term runs from end of October to mid-May)
- I do not have to do another Junior elective (so i have all next summer off)
- I do have to do the OSCE in May, but it will be formative
- No one is sure whether I have to do the coursework, but if I do, it will be formative.
- I only get one chance at the Year 3 written exam, next May.
- I have to meet regularly with my Adviser through the year
- I have to go and see the Effective Learning Adviser for advice.