About Me

Larbert, Scotland, United Kingdom

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Necrophilia

Harry's blog about dissection reminded me of a question my sister asked last week. She and her husband to be popped in on their way home from their Valentines meal to collect some stuff I had been doing for their wedding in April.

She and her colleagues had spent the previous week on the internet at work (glad to know she is so productive) trying to discover what the disease that you could catch from intercourse with a dead person was (the question was prompted by this news item.......). She maintains that there is a specific disease - my general answers of 'any STD' and 'well it depends how dead they are, cos when the bacterial decay starts it could be any infection' were deemed to be waffle, so now I feel like I have to find the answer.

Can anyone help me find the answer and thus prove to my sister that I am learning something at Uni.....

3 comments:

The Little Medic said...

There can't be a specific disease, that would just be wierd. I agree with the general STDs and other things depending on decay.

But can I just say - ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Anonymous said...

There's a specific disease??

ditzydoctor said...

ewwwwww.

and yes, is there a specific disease! gdness