About Me

Larbert, Scotland, United Kingdom

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

My weekend

It was fast, fairly new, shiny, red, 1.8litre, turbo, alloy wheels, it accelerated well and was lots of fun. And it wasn't mine. I had my sisters car for the weekend to get to a wedding, and despite clipping an alloy on a curb, I have to say it was great great fun.

I now sooooo need a car. The issues of having one - problems of parking in central Glasgow, cost of petrol etc, are greatly outweighed by the advantages - go shopping anytime, go to see people miels away, not live your life by a train timetable.

Anyway I now have the money in the bank for a new car and am scouring the second hand car websites looking for likely candidates then I shall drag my brotehr-in-law around these garages to look at cars!

No comments: