About Me

Larbert, Scotland, United Kingdom

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Updates...

It has been a very busy past week, so I'm going to do a few little updates which I wrote at the time but didn't upload yet.

My grandad's funeral at the crematoria yesterday was very nice. It was the first time I had been to a humanist funeral, and apart from some humourous comments about where you found a humanist minister from, the whole thing was very composed. I missed some of the more usual bits of a funeral, and there was no singing just some organ music......

This was then followed by a 9 hour trek back from Birmingham to Glasgow via Newcastle and Stirling. It was long... and my knees hurt......and I was shattered when I got home - the first time in months I just fell into bed and fell straight asleep.

No comments: