About Me

Larbert, Scotland, United Kingdom

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

It;s 3am, for goodness sake.

Ok I'm annoyed, It is now 3.25am, and the builders / contractors working on the building opposite my flat have been working sicne midnight to a) change the advert poster on the front of the bulding and b) remove / replace / maintain the LED video wall on the corner of teh facade retention metalwork.

I appreciate that in order to do this they need to block the road outside my flat and 2 of the 3 lanes of the road around the corner, and thus they cannot do it between 8am & 5pm. But, had they started at 8pm, there would be a chance that they would be finished by now, allowing me some sleep. Instead, they brough their triucks, cranes and cherry pickers about 10.30pm, and took an hour or so to set up the cranes, cones, road signs etc then started work about midnight.

I may therefore be tired and grumpy on Tuesday!